:the Composer: :the Composer:

Almost made me cry

That was an amazing flash. It touched my heart, that was just beautiful.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Epic

Dude that was amazing, I dont do many reviews but this just needed to be graced by my review.

Dude it was amazing I loved it. The warriors are L33T and they have amazing weapons. I was pissed when the Yellow Guy died (Sorry I dont remember his name) Also I was pissed when the Blue Ninja Guy was shot (Dont remember his name either) I love Karya and Omega is simply awesome. That was an amazing flash auto number one on ym favs list.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Omg really good man

This was really good man, It reminded me alot of JSRF (Jet Set Radio Future) Im really looking forward to your next one. Also really I have to know, was this based on the game JSR? (Jet Set Radio)

Hot Dog Eating Contest Hot Dog Eating Contest

Coolio

Awesome dude, your one of my favorite animators dude. Keep up the good work!

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

Roadkill and Juliet Roadkill and Juliet

So cute

This was cute the ending was sad though Emo King is a jerk

Gordon vs. Evil Gordon vs. Evil

Talented

Wow your a very talented flash maker dude

Don't Trip Don't Trip

Soo perfect

This was a master piece just amazing man. I cant get over on how awesome it was it's at the top of my favorites list now it's was simply awesome and I loved the song too. Man you have got some maor talent

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

Hilarious

Dude that was funny on a whole new level! "All I wanted was some ice creeam!!"
It's on my favorites now

Capture The Flag: Ep 1 Capture The Flag: Ep 1

Very cool

I liked it. At first I thought that it would be lame but you proved me wrong. Cat wait for the next installation

:: Car Wash :: :: Car Wash ::

Mega Awesome

Dude that was hilarious I liked how she was completely oblivious to the fact he wanted the adress. "Maybe next time you can get you point across without molesting my lunch"