.&amp;lt;3 .<3

Astounding.

This was truly a great and amazing flash, it's made it's way to the top of my favorites list for sure.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Will not work

I see a closet, that's it.

The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

....

I plan to 0 this everyday.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Wow

Holy Christ man, It was amazing. Everything matched perfectly with the song, it was just amazing.

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

It's very good, but,

You have to make Link a bigger character man.

Hendertaker responds:

got it

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

I like these

I like these alot, not to mention that the pre-loader of the guy dancing was absolutely hilarious.

Although, I didn't like the last one you submitted. I'm an avid MMO player and that kinda pissed me off. Hilarious nonetheless.

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

I liked it

Although, I found it strange when he picks up the wood, makes a wood ball, and throws it at the apple.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Not my favorite

It was good, but not my favorite. I'm sad that this is the end to the amazing Awesome Compilation series.

Also, the easter egg in on top of the first choice, to the right-ish.

Teh Blog - 1 Teh Blog - 1

Very good

That was rather hilarious. Especially the education part. I never knew how roads got so icy!!

Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

Very Good

Ima a Link fan, so this has made my favorite with a 5. The art work was quite amazing, the Naruto door was kind of funny, it would have been better if he stuck his sword through Naruto's stomach though. The sound was good, the art work was amazing, overall you really did a Grade A job.